Skinny Frozen Greek Yogurt with Grilled Peach
- 35 oz (about 1 kilo) of low fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 peaches
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and any Greek yogurt until combined.
- Pour it into container with a lid and freeze until semi-frozen.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Turn the grill on medium heat. Coat it with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Place peaches with the cut side down. Grill them for about 5 minutes then turn them around and grill them for 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, take yogurt out of the freezer and place it in a blender or a food processor. Blend until it’s creamy with the consistency of ice cream.
- Serve with a warm grilled peach and a bit of honey.
Calories: 320 Fat: 4.5 Carbohydrates: 36 Protein: 26
If you are looking for a way to cool down on a hot summer day you might also like Pistachio frappe.